Monday, March 22, 2010

Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews has 2 years

491 posts
97 reviews
53 interviews
Over 215,000 page views
Over 140,000 unique visitors
2 YEARS of Dark Wolf’s Fantasy Reviews
It is true that time flies, because it seems that only yesterday I’ve started this blog. But they have passed and besides the cold numbers you see above there were 2 years of wonderful things. My reading changed from two years ago, now I look differently on a book, luckily it is not overly critical but with a closer attention to the detail. This blog was a tremendous experience, changing my perspective over my passion and making it more pleasant and worthwhile. I know that I made mistakes and there is no guarantee that I will not make more. There was a time when I felt drained of energy because of a hectic period at work, but in the end the blog was the same pleasant experience and helped me pass that period more easily. 2 years, in which I had many interesting readings, I received many books, I had the chance to make interviews that I only dreamed to make before, my reviews were quoted on a couple of books and appeared in two e-zines, but above all, 2 years in which I met so many wonderful people and I made many new friends. Because of all of you the experience is more pleasant and reached a new dimension and therefore I want to thank you all very much!
Now, are you in for more? :D

14 comments:

Harry Markov said...

Happy Blog-a-versary!!! It would have been the same without you, Mihai. I hope you remain here at least for 10 years more.

Valashain said...

Congratulations and keep up the good work Mihai! :D

Aidan Moher said...

Congrats! A fantastic achievement.

Cindy said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! Keep up the great work :)ytr

Ben said...

Wow, Mihai! Congratulations! Here's to many more years of fantastic work from you!

Darren said...

Congratulations from a long time fantasy reader who recently found your blog. I recently started my own and it's posts like these that give me hope that I can survive in the blogger world:)

Mihai A. said...

Thank you all very much! You are very kind :)
Darren, welcome to the blogger world and may you reach any milestone you wish for :)

ediFanoB said...

Mihai, HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY!

Congratulations. Keep up your great work.

And next week one more day to celebrate: Your birthday :)

Aspoiu said...

I'll use a romanian saying:
Succesuri! :D

Mihai A. said...

Michael, thank you very much. And indeed next week another celebration :D

Aspoiu, you may use it.
Doar daca ai permisuri ;D

Jeff C said...

Congrats, Mihai!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you, Jeff :)

Anonymous said...

Two solid years, without a doubt. You go, big dog!

Mihai A. said...

Peter, thank you very much :D